WE ARE THE DIGITAL LEADERS AT LLANYBYDDER PRIMARY SCHOOL.
Our roles include:
- To update areas of the school website (under teacher supervision.)
- Write a newsletter each half term
- Test and review new ICT resources, which could be websites, software or hardware.
- Share our skills and expertise with other pupils, classes and teachers.
- Set up ICT equipment in classrooms for teachers.
- We lead an ICT lunchtime club for our friends in the school
- Support teachers in using ICT in the classroom.
Here is an example of a newsletter that we created. You can find the newsletters under the tab ‘Pupil Voice’ on our website.